If you have landed on this page, you probably recognise your teen in one or more of the following:
- They seem to lack direction
- They constantly compare themselves to others
- They feel that their friends don’t like them
- They are afraid to speak up at school even though they have lots to say at home
- They have low self-esteem
- They feel that they are not good enough/pretty enough/popular enough/clever enough (the list goes on…)
- They are constantly trying to hide the “real” them.
Let me help.
I can help your teen to identify their unique strengths and natural talents.
I can help your teen to see where they can use more of their unique gifts in their daily lives to increase their confidence, resilience and success.
I can help your teen to see that by focusing on their strengths, rather than weaknesses, they will rewire their brains for success in all areas of their lives, including in their relationships.
I use a combination of coaching and Neuro-Linguistic Programming. My style is open, friendly and compassionate. I’ll ask lots of questions, I’ll get your teen thinking about different ways of doing things and I will gently encourage them to take small steps towards getting the life they want.
This is an investment in your teen’s future. It will help them to become:
- Clear about what makes them happy
- Accepting of who they are
- Confident in their abilities
- Motivated to be the best they can be
- Positive and optimistic about the future
Your teen will learn a new way of thinking about themselves which will last a lifetime and will help them to navigate smoothly through life’s up and downs.